Vintage dining creation should certainly be fun! Vintage term come from the winemaking design. It was wine that was made entirely from one-year grape harvest. The literal translation of the terms is “age of wine”.
Vintage interior design is less strict about date. We do not just need a year’s production. Designers argue about this style. We have found common ground: it is about objects that characterize an epoch. Age: between 100 and 20 years.
Consider a moment for vintage dining project. You can use True Vintage or its stylization. True vintage items made in the past era have now been manufactured and restored. Symbolization only imitates old design.
So, if you have past centuries objects, give them second life! Or you can find them at exchanges, special websites or forgotten “waste” products of the grandparents. Little design magic and you will have a base for unique dining decor!
Read our “Vintage Dining Room: Dining Room Decor Photos, Tips, and Inspiration” articles and onward!
Vintage Dining Room: Special dining room decor colors
- Anyway, your vintage dining room is stylized or true, colors should look like they have faded over time. It also refers to bright tones!
- Dining room decor base is pastel tones.
- Vintage interior design often includes “pulverized” blue, aquamarine, mustard yellow.
- Other bright colors come only as small stains (usually through dishes, napkins or flowers). The interiors of the first half of the 20th century were usually very quiet.
- Old wood opens its beauty here.
- The supremacy of white is doing a great job. But be careful: avoid too much light tones for vintage dining rooms with natural light deficiencies. In other cases you thin white with warm wood and you get competent design without too much cold.
Vintage interior design: dining room elements
- Vintage dining table should be placed directly in the middle or near corner windows. Second housing fits large windows and smaller tables.
- Tablecloth should be missing or very easy. Lace One appears on vacation.
- As Art Nouveau It was popular at the beginning of the century, and you should not only use standard rectangular but also oval tables. Vintage interior design gets special appeal with sophisticated, flowing table and chair legs.
- Flowers on the table in the pretty vintage vase give the feeling of time.
- Small floral and striped patterns may appear on walls and upholstery.
- Floors are usually made of wood. You are welcome to cover it with a quiet carpet.
- Classic shine makes dinner so cozy!
- Important nuance for dining room Decor in vintage style: never to hide whole dishes! Here it speaks about the era, acts as a decorative element!
Hopefully, our “Vintage Dining Room: Dining Room Decor Photos, Tips, and Inspiration” articles should make you have the best meals ever in warm company, enjoying historical beauty aesthetics.
Do you like this post? Please share it with your friends: