Are you looking for something unique for teenagers? Does your child have many interests, like fantasy literature, art, geography, futuristic and industrial style, handmade or history? We invite you to read our inspiration ” Room Decor for Teenagers: Steampunk Bedroom ” Articles together!
Steampunk Interior Design
Incredible Steampunk Interior Design uses incredible combinations of historic Victorian style and industrial hardcore, gothic and futuristic imagery. Nevertheless, Steampunk is a very romantic style that creates a fantasy and adventure book atmosphere.
If you need teen bedroom ideas for all-rounders and imaginative personality Steampunk would be the best choice.
This unique style emerged in the 80s of the last century, the time of science fiction growth.
Steampunk interior design concept is based on the use of steam engines and their parts, such as gears, pistons, levers.
Teen Bedroom Ideas: Steampunk Decor
Rules for Steampunk bedrooms:
- Antiques and decorative elements in Victorian style.
- Availability of vintage furniture and natural materials for finishing.
- Use of handmade objects in the room decor.
A character feature of the Steampunk interior is the presentation of communications and pipelines. Heating batteries decorated with decorative pipes can become an unusual and attractive accent.
The big advantage of Steampunk Styles is the thirst for knowledge of your kids. Teen bedroom also often has study area. Listen attentively to what your teenager loves and put it together in the interior!
We have some great teen bedroom ideas for you:
- Does your teen like geography, history or maybe adventure stories about treasure islands? You need maps and globes in yours Steampunk interior design!
- Herbariums or plants in industrial pots make the room cozy and closer to nature.
- If you or your kids love to build flying machines, ships, or engine models, the Steampunk Bedroom will become your personal museum!
- Good news for girls who are crafted! Her handmade needlepoint, artificial flowers, pearl sculptures and other artworks would be complemented organically Steampunk Interior Design and make it more romantic.
- Room decor for teenagers gives room for imagination. Flying Machines and Motors theme would be used for everything from pictures on the walls to furniture shapes.
Colors and materials in Steampunk Interior Design
This trend favors the use of wood, brick and stone, glass and metal. You can use laminate and acrylic paints to simulate wood and metal textures. Prefer fine browns with beige and light gray for Steampunk bedrooms. You are also welcome to use bright fantasy colors, such as emerald green, burgundy, wine, rich blue. Do not forget bronze and brass shades.
Teen bedroom ideas for steampunk style are simple and incredible. Avoid fangled furniture; Old style items would look much better. Use warm light. Vintage themes, sometimes handmade, lampshades in room decor for teens are very impressive.
Use paints or artificially aged plaster that shows fragments of brick walls for completion.
Dimming curtains made of natural fabrics are preferable for Steampunk bedroom windows. If your teenager loves unusual design, make the headboard of the bed surreal by simulating the connection of various mechanical details and pipes.
Steampunk interior design creates the effect of the time machine as if immersed in a new, alternative world. Hopefully ours Room Decor for Teenagers: Steampunk Bedroom » Article will help you to make your teen happy with the best place to dream and create.