Do you dream that your baby room is bright, spacious and comfortable? So, let’s learn how to use the Scandinavian decor for nursery decor. Use our advice and your imagination to create a comfortable and fairytale space. The universality of the Scandinavian interior makes it possible to use for boys as well as for girls, for small children and schoolchildren.
Nursery design ideas: floor
The best option for Scandinavian children’s rooms are slats or bright parquet boards (can be painted white or artificially aged).
You are welcome to use good laminate or linoleum as a practical and cheap alternative as well. Pay attention to imitation of noble floor doors.
Scandinavian Nursery: Walls
The most suitable walls color Scandinavian-style nursery decor is simply white. Snow-white walls can also be veneered with wallpaper or wood paneling.
These conventional solutions for Scandinavian interiors are explained by the cold northern climate and a large number of typical houses with small apartments.
Wallpaper and wall panels give a feeling of warmth, and white walls visually enhance the room, making it brighter and providing a neutral background for bright accents.
More Scandinavian Nursery Design Ideas and Tips
- Is your baby drawing on walls? It is not a problem anymore! Get special chalk wallpaper. It is easy to apply and remove without leaving a trace. Only a partition with chalk wallpaper creates a stylish contrast to white walls. And make your children happy!
- What is Scandinavian interior? It is a mirror of beautiful northern nature and culture. Create a magical atmosphere for your child, inspired by Scandinavian landscapes and fairytales.
- Scandinavian nursery design ideas give you great facilities. Use vinyl stickers in the form of clouds, trees, raindrops, spruces, peas or triangles. Ethnic patterns are also welcome.
- This tip is a continuation of the previous idea. Toys, accessories and even furniture inspired by Scandinavian fairy tales make your nursery unique.
- Add handmade items to your nursery decor. It’s great fun to do it with your child!
We hope that our “Nursery Decor Ideas: Scandinavian Nursery” will help you to create a wonderful nursery inspired by fairies, trolls and Santa Claus magic lands!
Do you like this post? Please share it with your friends: