Vintage decor is a comprehensive concept that means design in typical styles of bygone times. Thanks to its versatility, in 2017 it was in the trends of the decor. Today we will learn to create romantic bathrooms, as you have seen in old movies. Based on our tips and interior pictures of the time you like: 19 th The end of the century, “Jazz” 20 th , romantic 50 th Rebel 60-70 th , Disco 80 th or grunge 90th th , You can combine character styles for different times modern bathroom or only make a period typical interior.
Bathroom Ideas: Vintage Bathroom Finishing
Vintage bathroom would never look boring! We give only a few ideas for the completion of concepts.
- Simple monochrome walls.
Use tranquil colors like beige, ivory light gray, sky blue, purple, pastel mint or pink. Depending on the colors of the furniture and the floor you can get the elegant bathroom in the 20th style or romantic “sweet” 60 th Vintage decor, give meaning to stay in gingerbread house.
- Floral patterned waterproof wallpaper.
Traditional bathroom ideas for retro interiors are based on beautiful floral patterns.
- Vintage waterproof photomural.
Good idea for every modern bathroom!
- Wooden or tiled floors with classic tiles on the walls.
Subway tiles were popular in the last century, but be careful with them in the stylized modern bathroom! Such tiles were out Decorate trends 2017 !
Decorate Trends 2017: Vintage Bathroom Furniture
Bath on legs is character element of vintage decor. The legs should be bent and nicely decorated. Any color you like fits the bathroom, just combine it with other elements. Jugendstilbad should also have unusual shape.
If you use wooden boxes, make the material artificially aged or decorate it with floral patterns. Artificially aged surfaces included in the 2017 interior trends use them throughout the modern bathroom.
Bathroom Ideas: Vintage Decor
A couple more Bathroom ideas for perfect vintage decor!
- Use uncommonly shaped mirrors without frames or a large mirror with ornate frames. Zoning with mirrors and lights is one of the decorating trends of 2017.
- Shelves can be replaced with beautiful retro baskets. Such a décor looks enchantingly charming in the modern Provencal bathroom.
- Add stylized bottles and live flowers.