Many people dream of relaxing village atmosphere in their homes, maybe they remind of childhood, stories near fireplace and magic fairy tales … This warmth and coziness is especially relevant for bedrooms.
If you’re dreaming of your little “village” bedroom, which is part of the 2017 interior trends but loves a more minimalist and refined style than country, our Home Decor Trends 2017 are: Rustic bedroom »Article is for you.
Modern bedroom decor: rustic and country differences
- Artificially aged textures are needed for Rustic!
- Rustic interior looks more brutal.
- Land contains many ornamental ingredients; Rustic decor is minimalist and massive.
Bedroom Design Ideas: Rustic Bedroom Finishes
Solid wood and stone blocks should be the first glances when you come into a rustic bedroom.
Prefer simple wood floor or it is realistic simulation. Do not use shiny surfaces!
Wooden elements that look like stumps or tree trunks should lend something to your rustic bedroom fantasy, especially if you put “tree trunks” under the ceiling. Add powerful-looking twigs that are beautifully nested as natural and your modern bedroom decor brings you mystical silence in the forest. Natural forms and raw materials are the most optional Indoor Trends 2017 ,
Complete your ceiling masterpiece composition with massive “village style” metallic gloss or imitation wood imitation. in the Bedroom design ideas Rustic interior lighting would be called a real “building material”. Soft and so warm, it brings sunlight to even in winter. Modern LED lights, small recessed lights, high-tech lights should not be used for the clear rustic style.
Walls should be clad with solid wood panels and sometimes with raw stone. Brighten up your rustic bedroom with a beautiful stone fireplace. It should look like the ones you saw in fantasy PC games!
Interior Trends 2017: Rustic bedroom furniture
Bed is a heart of this magical room. So, we would say the warm and magnetic Rustic Bedroom is generous! The bed should be very large, massive and at first glance “speak” about the softness. Choose from a wide range of bed design options. It should be with soft or wooden headboard. Use minimal carvings as easy as possible. A bed that looks like it grows from open tree roots looks fantastic modern bedroom decor ! Cover it with non-brightly colored natural fabrics, prefer linen or some warm tone textiles. Add many soft pillows for maximum comfort.
Generally, use at least pieces of furniture in the rustic bedroom. Add the necessary things you like, just think of the principle of softness and closeness to nature.
Rustic Bedroom: More bedroom design ideas and tips
- You can cover your rustic bedroom floor with rugs, but do not use bright colors. Linen carpets or grass-like carpets would look perfect in this modern bedroom!
- Curtains made of natural materials would create a delicate and simple accent in the general brutality atmosphere.
- If you love flowers, put them in clay pots. Remember, all rustic bedroom design ideas are about creating country atmosphere.
- You are welcome to make small theme installation on bedside table. But do not overload the interior with decorative elements!
Hopefully, ours Home decor trends 2017 : Rustic Bedroom »Article inspired you to create your place of tranquility and country coziness!