Dining room 2018 brings coziness to everyone. It’s eclecticism allowed to harmoniously unite your favorite styles. Dining Trends 2018 give pleasure with unexpected colors and materials combinations. Here you can see the inner peace of the village, the epic “cosmic” hi-tech, medieval and classical styles. So, it’s the place for brave ideas!
Fine taste dining room design is also available with the smallest budget options (but greatest imagination!). Trendy stylistic freedom gives your fantasies about interior design the widest field to recognize! The food tastes better in the place, according to your preferences. Individuality is not only fashionable but also useful!
Let us discuss the trends in 2018 in our article “Dining Room 2018: Design with Taste!”.
Dining Trends 2018: Materials
- Dining room 2018 warms up with all the wood tones, such as rustic, country, “village farm” climbing trends above. Quiet, bleached wooden walls and furniture also meet in Scandinavian.
- Gold and brass also become stylish accents for high-tech interiors, but are not used as basic tones. By the way, such shiny places will heat the completely cool interior. If you need this effect, mirrors will hang in contrast to gold or brass details.
- Very soft carpet is extra trendy for dining room! You feel really at home – relaxed and calm.
- Cafe imitation fashion brought trend for shiny floors in the dining room design. Such a trick helps to visually increase the space.
- Braided partitions or furniture will look pretty authentic. Enrich your charm with warm carpets – made of thick textile, faux fur or knit material for a Nordic mood.
- In contrast to concrete optics is trendy too. Repeat these walls in furniture – choose some uneven-looking gray upholstery. Everything is possible in the 2018 dining room! So suddenly your industrial jungle can “illuminate” with bright accents!
- Some trendy dining rooms can be described as velvety! Transfer this sense of softness through fabrics, curtains and even wall coverings. It connects wonderfully with cracked or shabby textures on furniture – opposites attract!
Colors in the dining room 2018
In the dining room 2018 we see not only true color madness, but also traditional color schemes of new wave. Now it is not only proven and functional combinations, but sophisticated structures that paint holistic pictures! Remember to keep all elements logically connected – with general ideas and elements.
- Black, white and gray rule! This combination often meets in nature. Gray shading compensates for the contrast between black and white, creating smoother transitions and volume.
- Also add metallic shades as airy transparent tones, creating a silent ensemble.
- Silver-colored – especially matt shows up in all style dining trends 2018: from Victorian to high-tech. The tribe of silver objects can occupy a large territory in your dining room. For example, you can use silver table, chairs, dishes and cupboards. Varying shades can help you create a true “frozen” masterpiece.
- Dining room design fits in popular eco-boom! So, greens, flowers, Rocks shades should be welcomed. All shades harmonize harmoniously with wood materials.
- Pure light blue shades can also continue the theme of the 2018 eco-dining room. What about improvised abstract “skies” on your walls? Such a trick with sky wallpaper and living plants create peaceful feeling of meals in nature lap!
- Pure shrill “technological” colors came into the dining room trends of 2018: snow white, cyan, neon blue, gaze black and red.
- Bright playful colors emphasize tendencies towards Pop Art and “Street Art”.
Dining room design: light
Dining room 2018 should be brightened competently! The lighting may change depending on the season and holidays, but the base must be right. The special comfort atmosphere that is needed in the dining room, it needs above all! So, let’s see trends and tricks to get the best possible lighting.
- Natural light fullness guarantees half success of dining room design! Big windows do the job best.
- Lack of natural light creates problems for pastel-colored interiors – so tender in catalogs, but so ghastly in reality … In fact, it’s not the gross blunders of your or your designer – very bright interiors filled with sunlight for southern areas. So, if you already have such a dining room and he disappoints you with his boring appearance … you can do everything right! First possibility: Add bright accessories. Second: colorful or dark contours. But since they are all “lost” in the dark, the best way is to have bright lighting and lampshades! You will easily get stylish dining room 2018 with a touch of routine mood!
- Zoning with soft light, with built-in small lamps on the ceiling.
- You are welcome to use large chandelier over the table and diffused light for room zoning.
- Geometric lamps give an underground look.
- As a general trend, lamps have hung low. Watch out for round pendants.
Dining Room 2018: bold ideas!
- You can read and forget what we wrote! And open article, if you need modern sights for your imagination map … dining room 2018 should be completely personalized taste reflection!
- High tech designs are reminiscent of fantastic spaceship dining room! Experiment bravely with the lighting!
- Use additional trendy knitted upholstery for chairs in rustic and quiet country (including Provence) dining room design.
- Dining Trends 2018 contain many braided items – not just for styles, listed below!
- Tables should have unusually shaped legs, can combine wood and plastic, lighting.
- Pay attention to transformer tables, save space!
- Welcome guests in the dining room 2018! For example, Pop Art, 20 th Lighting etc.
- Great trend for art lovers. Dining room design should include your favorite pictures, your own works – on walls or partitions.
- Another cool trend is the modern cafe illusion. Cafe walls are often painted colorful. If the lettering has bored you, try stylish graffiti!
We hope that in our article «Dining Room 2018: Design with taste!» Your favorite dishes in the best place – at home!
Do you like this post? Please share it with your friends: