Fashion for berry and plant dyes made people search more and more for purple bathroom ideas. As purple colors group covers all shades of red and blue blends, it combines cool and warm colors. So it is often the most pleasant and most universal natural tone for modern bathroom design.
Purple bathroom decor gives wide color, the occasions also combined as stylistic. As a rather deep tone, he plays completely different roles with variable textures. But, to be sure, it’s poetic dualistic essence reveals hidden beauty in every material, even concrete … Purple bathroom ideas interest romantic, imaginative persons. In the past, color usage tells about power and royalty. It is reddish shade – Amaranth (“imperishable flower”) symbolizes immortality.
Are you already fascinated? Read our article «Contemporary Bathroom Design Magic: Purple Bathroom Ideas» Articles.
Purple Bad Ideas: Color Secrets
Purple bathroom ideas as so beautiful, so complicated because of the versatility of the color. But hug your secrets and you’ll win!
- Large bathrooms allow the use of darkest shades, such as blueberry. Win-win options for small purple bathroom decor – light shades: lavender, lilac, pale amaranth.
- But if your heart demands a darker shadow in a small area, let us “cheat”! Use shiny, flashing surfaces for dark parts and rich lighting. Find a good company for dark purple! Penetrating shades of light and mirrors extend the space optically. You get a perfect modern bathroom design!
- Since Purple itself is rich, use only 2-3 additional colors.
- Silver metallic tones create a truly magical ensemble with purple! Grays balance his bright temper. Gray-purple ensemble is well suited for wall finishing. Pay attention to intensities, you will better use opposite ones.
- Purple and lime green create a playful look that stands for modern bathroom design.
- Wood, Metallic, Concrete, Glass – everything is fine!
- Black and purple seem mysterious, but they need a light companion.
Purple bathroom decor: perfection details
Purple bathroom ideas fit different styles and tastes. And looks so different depending on the design direction! Let us find out!
- Art Nouveau violet boom! So, flowing lines look harmonious in purple bathroom decor. To attempt!
- Classicist moldings and LED lighting combinations make a great impression! Add dark purple and you get royal bathroom!
- Bathroom is water element kingdom! Remember, what does the sea look like at sunset? Use dazzling textures with violet, blue, red, and black shades.
- Gothic bathroom With purple-black combination and imaginary creatures you should let yourself be abducted into the fantasy world!
- Purple sanitary facilities looks so original! And as we promised, color will even brighten up concrete!
Hopefully, our article “Contemporary bathroom design magic: Purple bathroom ideas” has made you realize your dream bathroom project!
Do you like this post? Please share it with your friends: