Boys Room Decor confuses parents before baby is born. It really is a difficult task, because boys room decor will depend directly on boys age, so teen room is not the same as a little boy. Today we will show our touch on boy bedroom ideas and boy room decor.
Characteristic feature of boys bedrooms is the restraint and conciseness of the interior, both its functionality and the reflection of the boy’s interests. But the main requirement remains constant; Only environmentally friendly materials must be used in the establishment of boys bedrooms.
Boys bedroom paint ideas
The color affects the mood of the child. Therefore, it is necessary to choose the room colors of the boys most comfortable for the child. Always remember the temperament of the children during the boy’s interior design. Below we give a few bedroom painting ideas.
- Traditional blue tones adjust boys on still mood; relax the muscles and help to relax. In addition, it is a creative color.
- White is better to use as background for furniture and textiles. It brings the room decor of the Young Harmony and neutralizes the negative.
- Green color has a positive effect on eyesight and nervous system, relieves fatigue and irritation. It is better to use in combination with white or beige and nautical themed decor.
- Yellow color is best for small areas, for example for games. It increases curiosity and brain activity. But in large quantities is exciting.
- Orange color creates a sense of joy and prosperity, it gives self-confidence. use it in combination with white, so that the color is not oppressive
- Purple and pure red colors are not recommended for boys room decor. Purple color causes apathy to life and depression. Red has exciting effects.
If you have a quiet child, it is better to arrange boys bedrooms in bright colors and expressive patterns. Mobile and emotional boys room design should have a maximum of three colors.
Floor, ceiling and walls in boys bedrooms
The floor, the walls and the ceiling in the boys bedrooms must first and foremost consist of qualitative and environmentally friendly materials. If the walls in the room are bright, the floor may be dark. It is best to buy a rug for the boy. For the completion of the interior of boys room design and meeting the interests of the child, you can buy carpet with specific pattern or ornament.
For the walls it is better to choose wallpapers. Their color will also depend on the furniture. Dark furniture requires the use of bright walls to avoid the gloomy mood in the boy’s room. With a variety of accessories, it is possible that your guys live alive. For example, an aquarium in combination with numerous potted plants will not only liven up a room, but also make it psychologically comfortable for your child.
Do you like this post? Please share it with your friends: