The Gothic architecture appeared in the late Middle Ages with their pointed shapes and general upward tendency. Nowadays the term “Gothic” is used everywhere, from music to fashion.
Gothic decor never loses its relevance for modern bedroom Place for rest really elegant, romantic and exceptional. Let us discuss it in ours « Bedroom decor ideas : Gothic Bedroom »Article.
Modern bedroom: gothic decor color
Gothic style is associated with black color. But you are welcome to use many stunning colors and shades in it.
Dark violet, violet and plum colors create a mysterious and dreamy mood. Purple walls create a nice dark look with black constructions.
The red color symbolizes romance and power. Light and dark reds including tones of wine match pillows, carpets and small soft pieces of furniture. A black color predominance is not necessary, but it is required presence in the Gothic bedroom.
Bedroom decor ideas The gothic style should help you to create a wide range of options that you like from extra modern bedroom dark aesthetic look to the medieval castle room simulation. If you prefer the latter, use brass and gold colors. Combine dim gold ceiling light with brass oil lamps, placed on bedside tables to achieve ideal medieval Gothic decor ,
Saturated cherry red finish should be used for all wooden furniture and door handles.
Gothic decor: Gothic bedroom accessories
Prefer antique or modern extraordinary gothic decor items. The interior of the bedroom should not be overcharged with accessories, so use some big ones.
Let us discuss some bedroom decor ideas about gothic interior accessories.
- Coordinate your time with beautiful antique grandfather clocks!
- Red roses in vase on antique chest of drawers create Gothic romantic atmosphere.
- Medieval weapons such as swords or battle-axes hanging on walls impress visitors.
More bedroom decor ideas and tips
- Nowadays, the gothic style should be interpreted in almost contrasting design notions, from the austere interior to the creepy modern bedroom or romantic, reflecting your personality.
- Add unusual massive mirror frames and luxurious crystal luster.
- Creative people should use perfect-looking handcrafted items or a spooky gothic decor
- Make all walls one or two walls of raw stone and combine them with candles and mosaics to create a medieval fairytale room.
- Theatrical velvet curtains and lace elements would be necessary for romantic gothic bedroom.
Hopefully, our “Bedroom Decor Ideas: Gothic Bedroom” would inspire you to make your bedroom interior dreams come true!