Airy adorable Shabby Chic bathroom really made for the soul rest! Let’s get acquainted with the history of the style. Designer Rachel Ashwell uses antique, rococo, Baroque Objects and handmade magic for your own interior design. This unique style has admired the people. Soon her Shabby Chic style became famous around the world.
What is the meaning? “Shabby” – charming carelessness, scratches, cracks left by time (real or artificial). “Chic” – expensive, valuable items, despite their age, refinements of the combinations. Sounds good for the bathroom interior! Shabby Chic is also great for handyman bathroom decor ideas.
Let’s discuss this charming inner magical process in our “Bathroom Decor Ideas: Dreamy Shabby Chic Bathroom for Your Home” article.
Shabby Chic Bathroom: Atmospheric furniture
Furniture is Shabby Chic Bathroom Heart! Choose it carefully and make combinations for refined bathroom decor ideas.
- Ultramodern bathtubs with LED lighting look absurd. Choose simple models or vintage models on figurines. Rubbings are not required, but if you like them – leave them or make an impact yourself. We will describe techniques in the next articles.
- Your bathroom interior fitting should be extremely cozy and comfortable! So, find cute antique or vintage items for it: chair near the bath, serving table on wheels.
- Toilet can just be white. You can also use one with an unusually shaped tank.
- Shabby chic bathroom interior design often drops eye with rococo pedestal sink.
- Bring soft armchairs here if space permits.
- Do not forget the refined cabinet.
- You can decorate any piece of furniture with decoupage technique.
Bathroom Decor Ideas: Finishing and Accessories for Shabby Chic
Such Shabby Chic bathroom furniture needs special entourage! Quitting is usually easy, without brutality. Sometimes they are artificially aged. Wallpaper with delicate floral patterns and moldings often meet.
Accessories and patterns play an important role in the shabby-chic style, as it is a popular decoupage.
- Use flowers, music sheets, angel patterns and shapes. Combine them!
- Enrich bathroom decor ideas with delicate expensive textiles and lace skirmishes.
- Forged paper and towel holders complete the composition.
Style that is considered feminine. It’s mostly true: gentle pastel or “pulverized” bright colors often appear in such bathroom interior design, so it’s so delicate. But we should ignore this stereotype! More cracked and sleazy surfaces make the interior look brutal. Antique details give real aesthetes. Shabby Chic bathroom can be male!
Hopefully our “Bathroom Decor Ideas: Dreamy Shabby Chic Bathroom For Your Home” article have helped you to create paradise corner for all!